View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

@hope @Willowfern

Kestrelflame froze as an unusual scent hit her nose. Looking up from the patch of shrubs she had been investigating the calico followed Berrybounce's gaze. What the heck was this!? Geese? Why where they on the boarder!? Her yellow eyes glanced over at Flamecrackle at his comment. A flock seemed right! But now they had to get rid of them. "We have to get rid of them, I have heard that they will attack a cat and cause serious harm, despite how well we I may be at fighting a whole flock will kill us." Kestrelflame informed the two toms once she got over her moment of shock. "I suggest we make them want to leave without getting them frustrated or to go closer to camp." She suggested moving to stand with the rest of the patrol. Some type of food tossed over the border could work, make ShadowClan deal with the problem. However the large warrior needed some more time to think of a better solution

~*~
@Phoenix Fire @feather lily

Owlspots continued down the border marking where it needed marked and checked. However her pace slowed as a cursed scent flicked at her nostrils. Soon enough she waved her tail in the air in a signal to stop. "Badger." She spoke, tasting the air again more carefully. It was stale... Still she turned to her patrol mates. "It is stale, that being said it could be around still." Owlspots informed them, before just going on with the patrol.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 29th, 2020 at 07:27 PM.