View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"I would have too, but Tornadosong wouldn't let me." she replied, standing up and grooming herself. She settled down in a sitting position, and looked at him. "No one that seems of interest. Stonewillow was put onto patrol for her sister, Moonfang. I heard that Moonfang was having kits. A good occasion for sure." she said, licking her paw and swiping it over her muzzle. "But foolish. Moonfang is a young molly, and I feel she is too immature for kits. But still, it's always a good occasion when a she is to be a queen nonetheless." she said. She stood up, and shook her fur. "You ready? I'd rather leave now, than to be late." she said, beginning to walk to the edge of the clearing.
(OH yeah, BTW, my kitty Moonfang is officially having kits!)
Badgersong merely nodded his head at her reply as to why she didn't attack the Riverclan cat, not having much to say in response, though his gaze did watch her for a moment as she groomed himself before he decided to stand and stretch, his limbs were already limber, but he simply enjoyed stretching and keeping them loose. At the small gossip about the warrior turning into a queen, he grunted a bit, not seeming to take much interest at all, he had no opinion on the subject his tail flicking dismissively as it was brought up. "Yes, now would be an acceptable time. Would you prefer to lead or me?" Questioned the tom, following along at a decent pace, though as there usually was, there was a slight limp to his pace, nothing that really hindered him all too much, it was just a small, tiny lurch, hardly noticeable, all because of that long scare along his left shoulder where the fur would never grow.
{Oh nice!}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; October 12th, 2016 at 02:09 PM.