View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
As Ibispaw looked away from him, Stormpaw decided to just look straight ahead at the trees in front of them, occasionally looking to his side at branches or leaves on the ground. "Oh right..." he said in reply to how old the other cat was. The grey cat completely didn't realise that he was talking to a much older apprentice. Being bored, he didn't notice many things hat didn't matter when he finally had something to do. He didn't even care so much about the fact Ibispaw clearly wasn't interested in an answer to his question, but he couldn't help feeling annoyed at him slightly. Nonetheless, he replied anyway, "I'm fine, but you seem to be acting a bit weird which is why I asked..."
Teeth clicking as he continuously clenched his jaws together, relaxed them, and clenched again, the tail-less apprentice did not focus his gaze on the other apprentice, not now, and he likely wouldn't make much eye-contact with him in general. Flicking his ears in an almost sort of dismissive way, Ibispaw said nothing in response to Stormpaw's reply to his age. Really, the black and white apprentice really never thought about age, it was almost sort of irrelevant to him and it confused him when some cats seemed to rely on it heavily. What did it matter how old you were? Did it, for some reason you were more powerful? Did it mean you were better? Something to marvel at? He just couldn't understand other cats sometimes. Perhaps that's why he didn't like to be around other cats, they simply confused him to the point of making him angry or irritable. "Well I'm just a weird cat okay?" Meowed Ibispaw sharply, his yellow gaze flitting over to look at the other, both pain and anger flaring in his eyes like a confused fire before he looked back ahead, clenching his jaws shut tighter. It was very easy to hurt this apprentice, he always seemed to take things the wrong way, misinterpret things, make it seem like other cats were out to get him, to bully him, to put him down. Snorting, Ibispaw flattened his ears and began to pad a bit faster, no longer wanting to pad alongside the other apprentice, his head lowered slightly and his shoulders sagging a bit.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?