View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2020, 11:51 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
(Springpaw now—Snook wasn’t accepted lol.)
@Arie

The little black bundle of fur twitched a fuzzy foot in his sleep, and suddenly blinked comically round emerald eyes, still bleary with sleep. Springpaw immediately beamed when he registered that there was another cat hovering over him.
“Hello! Good morning!” The little apprentive chirped. He stood, stretched dramatically, and yawned broadly. Upon further inspection, it became clear that his bed was lined with a peculiar assortment of trinkets—feathers, shells, a few river pebbles—he perked up almost immediately.
“I had an amazing dream last night!” He declared, spinning in a small circle before seating himself again, “I dreamt I was a fish! A big green fish in the river, and I became the leader of all the fishes—Fishstar, and I fell in love with a beautiful fish warrior, and we lead the fish clan together! But it was kind of hard, because no one spoke, they just gurgled.” He giggled lightly, “Fish are so weird. I’m Springpaw! Did you have any interesting dreams?” He rambled excitedly, his voice soft and lilting but warm with enthusiasm.

Oh no! It was one of the exciting and not smart monstrosities in the clan. Could you go back to sleep and just ignore them without seeming rude because right at this moment, sleep seemed more useful and torturing themselves by talking and having a conversation with this monster that they'd woken up. "Good evening? Because I'm quite sure it is late at night but if you've slept in the entire day I am sure that it could theoretically be taken as morning although for me it would not be morning, while it might be a good morning to you, its not particularly a good evening to me."

"An amazing dream? Why.. WHY would you want to be a fish? And why would you wanna be a Fishstar and why would you want to fall in love?" It all very much confused Eelpaw because there was nothing useful when it came to being a fish because fish got eaten and that was really bad. "Fish are food. Not something you should want to be... why would you want to be a fish that'll get eaten? And I'm Eelpaw. And I don't dream."
[hope you get the J. R.R Tolkien reference]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee