View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2021, 04:08 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Final Ghost (Applications needed!)

Name: Zebulon Igetis (only an alias)

Appearance: lean and tall, dark hair (though not quite black), slightly tanned, rather nasty burn scars on legs; most prominent feature is his aura of danger and unnatural, dark amethyst eyes — clothing-wise, he prefers black; he's not picky as long as he can move around easily in it — for this rp, he'll probably wear some sort of uniform; we can work out specifics later

Role: antagonist

How well do you know Zen and Orion, if at all?: Not at all except for what you've shared on this thread. Correspondingly, I doubt you know much about Shadow.

Roleplay idea/suggestions: I have some in mind—

Mini RP with an example of your character: Read beneath "other" first.

Other: Alright! Are Zen and Orion from some specific fandom or is the lore your creation? Either way, I think I may need to know more before proceeding with a proper plot. Zebulon has always been tied to darkness, and he's always been extremely powerful (though I often tone down his strength to more suitable levels when using him with others). My idea is that Zebulon is also half-spirit, or possibly full spirit, and that the leader of the soul hunters captured him, "trained" him for a few years, and is now forcing him to chase Zen and Orion at the threat of death should he fail.

Mention me: @VALLIANCE
Have a wonderful day!