View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2021, 02:08 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: Spy In The House of the Night [private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@VALLIANCE

Larkstripe jumped a bit, startled, but his pelt flattened and his eyes softened as he recognized the ethereal attributes of a StarClan warrior. He exhaled in relief and dipped his head in greeting.
“Indeed it is,” He agreed, “My mother, Reedstep, often meets me here, but...I suppose not tonight. Lately...I’ve been sleeping with one paw here and the other in a far darker place.” He confessed, looking out across the rippling torrent, “There is a great evil brewing in the clans...and since I can access both lands of the dead, I...I feel obligated to try and stop them. They’re...they’re manipulating kits and apprentices...training them to kill.” He closed his eyes and grit his teeth faintly at the thought of the Dark Forest’s child soldiers.
“Perhaps I don’t stand a chance, but...I feel like it’s worth trying. I’m Larkstripe...of RiverClan.” He introduced.

"And I'm Grassfable, dead and thus unaffiliated except with the stars," the old molly joked. "A noble thing, what you're trying to do. I myself would just sit it out." She shook her head. "Of course, everyone has to be a hero." Taking a few steps, she waved her tail. "Coming sit with me."

The stretch of riverbank was brilliantly moonlit, pellucid waters flowing uphill in silent song. Grassfable plunked down near a clump of reeds, raising her face to the sky to breathe in the cool air. "StarClan can't be rivalled by the waking world, no?" She laughed softly, eyes still trained on the stars above. "Tell me. How do you plan to stop the Dark Forest? It seems quite an undertaking." She scrutinized him out of the corner of her eye. "Are you sure you won't just get yourself killed? You don't look like a mighty warrior to me." The old cat cackled, but there was no animosity in her voice.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site