Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2021, 11:19 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Smiling brightly back at her sister, Brightpaw followed the other two, larger cats to the tree before digging her own claws into the bark. Stealth was not something she was good at or something she enjoyed doing, so this was unlikely to be an easy lesson for her. She just liked noise! It was fun, and it also had the benefit of scaring off bad things. Although there weren't any of them here. Sliding up the trunk somewhat quietly, Brightpaw popped her head up to look around and promptly smashed it right into a cluster of leaves. It didn't hurt, but they made a lot of crinkly sounds, and little bits fell off making her sneeze, not helping the overall stealth factor at ALL.
-------------------
Why was it that one of them was so easy to teach and skilled, and the other was a little ball of chaos? With a small sigh, Fleetwind turned back to Brightpaw and tried to keep his voice level. Could you try and be a bit quieter? You need to make sure you look before you touch anything, alright? It's not important right now, but in a real battle or hunt you need to be silent. He knew it might sound a bit mean, but she had to learn. If she couldn't move quietly it would be hard for her to do well in a battle or a large tree hunt. @Wolfgirl8