View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2021, 08:33 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Undertaker

Granted permission, Finchwhisker stepped into the dimly lit den, preparing himself to give a report. There was quite a lot to be said. "The main issue seems to be that cats simply forget to report in. They'll complete their patrols, but rather than coming over to give a report, they go off and do something else, forgetting about it until I call for them once the time's run out. Tallfern and Doeflame are the two in that group that I've seen around recently. There's been more like them, but I haven't spotted any of them around the clan as of late." Those cats weren't the ones he was worried about. It was inconvenient that they didn't give a report on time, yes, but at least they'd bothered to do their patrols. What he was mainly interested in mending were the cats who were too lazy to fulfill their basic duties.

"And then there's the ones who've either failed to complete their patrols entirely, or who I've heard no update from, even after calling for them. Pinepaw grumbled to me about her mentor taking her out but never actually doing any hunting... Glaremoon, I believe? Then there was Failpaw, who I sent out for hunting, but never heard anything back from her. And more recently, Duskfern. She admitted to not completing her patrol, and attempted to blame it on her apprentice's failure to show up."

This wasn't to say there was no good news out of all this. There were cats who reported on time - some exceptionally early even. But he wasn't here to talk all about the good cats. It was the problem cats that were the focus here. They needed to crack down on the issue before cats began developing the thought that they could get away with not pulling their weight.

"As for punishments, that's what I need your help with. I've given out minor punishments - cleaning out dens, replacing bedding, apprentice-style duties. I had Doeflame go out on a second hunt to make up for the prey the other hunting patrols had failed to catch. But those don't seem to be doing much, seeing as cats are still consistently failing to care about patrols."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩