Thread: Willow's Rise
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 10:06 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: The Weeping Tree

(Open!)

Cedarleaf padded to the weeping willow, looking for a place to relax. It'd been a bit since the fox attacked, but she was still nervous. And Sunripple and Brightpaw seemed fine. She laid down under the tree's swaying branches that the sunlight filtered through, watching the clouds slowly pass by. It was calming. Even though the weather was cold, and there was a fox and a family of coyotes in the territory, and there were so many other things to worry about. But all she could think of was what the birds might be singing about. It seemed so cheery here, even though she couldn't hear a thing. But she could imagine it. The leaves rustling, a small breeze whistling in her ears, prey shuffling though the undergrowth... There were cats that took the ability to hear for granted, and Cedarleaf had been one of those cats, until her accident. But she wasn't thinking of that right in that moment. She was drifting slowly into sleep.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.