View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2021, 07:54 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

( it is time to cause the gay bois trouble @Cobra @Exis )

The dark-furred apprentice bounced after her brother. Ooh, training! From her brother, which was far better! She grinned and stood next to her brother, "So, Blackie, how've you been lately? Ah, well right now might not be the best time to ask.. but I just wanted to talk to you!" She hadn't seen her brother since she found out he was dead. Her heart was still broken over it. He was all she had left. And now, he was dead. But atleast, she could see him more with this mafia! She seemed to be standing.. really close to Blackhaze. But she didn't notice. Darkpaw seemed kind of oblivious to anything going on between Illicit and Black, then again, she didn't even know Illicit. So she suspected nothing and had seen nothing. She also didn't know much about what was going on with Blackhaze.. since he was always caught up in things that were considered treason for the clans. That was probably what separated them in the first place. Ever since her apprenticeship, he seemed.. awfully busy. Even neglecting her as a mentor. But she had locked away those days, considering they were when the voices in her head were the worst. Then Hailscratch practically banished her voices somehow, his words making them silent. Well, all except Star. He was still there. Oh, right, focus on Blackie. This might be her only chance to talk with him!

Baby, my phone!