View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2021, 05:30 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

( @Cobra )

What? Boy.. friend? Wait, since when was Blackie gay?! Was she really that uninvolved? She was so busy trying to please everyone and make friends, that she rarely had talked to Blackie. That's when it hit her. It wasn't his fault. It was hers. She was the very reason they rarely talked anymore. Her heart ached. She did this. She was the reason. She could mope later, right now, she had to focus on just.. putting up with the act. The fake happiness. The lies. All of it. She could.. talk to Hailscratch later. He could make her happy again. Not this small mask she hid behind because it made others happy. The voices arose from their short and silent slumber. They yelled and laughed like hyenas in her ears. All so loud.. they drowned out everything. She could feel her smile slipping. She had to keep it up. She couldn't stop now. Darkpaw's smile faltered for a mere second before perking back up again. "His boyfriend? OhmySTARS! I can't believe Blackie has a boyfrienddd!" She giggled and bounced up and down. She kind of felt happy now. But not like that other time. That other time.. it was all she ever wanted. To be happy. She had always thought making others happy made her happy. But that was never happiness. That was a lie. A charade she played for herself. No, focus. Focus. Ignore the voices. Ignore your insecurity. Ignore EVERYTHING. Focus on.. wearing the mask. The moment you return to your clan, go cry to Hail. Stars, this was hard. But she would be just fine. She just had to be perfect for them. She had to be. And so she would.

Baby, my phone!