View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:32 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: a nightmare confronted [private]

[ @BILL. ]

His breath seemed to catch in his throat. Seemed to grow larger, started to squeeze, started to suffocate, until he realized he had been holding it and finally let it go in a quiet woosh of air. He'd been waiting for the monster to attack him again, like it had in the elders' just those past couple of moons. But it didn't even move to touch him.

"G-get away from me," he managed to finally choke out past the growing lump in his throat, taking a step. "Y-you hurt me. You hurt my sister. You hurt Snailkit. Maybe you're not a monster. Maybe you're just a cat. But you're here, and that has to mean something." He paused to swallow. "I don't want to be here. Don't want to see you. Whatever apology you might try to come up with - I don't want it. It isn't going to mean anything. What you did? Can't ever be fixed with words."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training