View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:59 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StormClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
Burrowpaw grabbed the herb RedClaw gave him and pelted back to StormClan camp. He heard what Tigerpaw said before he had left. "Er," He murmured, "I am the bast medicine cat apprentice. I died by breathing in fire smoke. I was out collecting herbs and... There was fire smoke somewhere nearby. Luckily, I got the herbs back to camp before I died. And, I am in StarClan. I help sick cats sometimes..." He paused, setting down the herb. "Here," He said, "This might cure Dapplepelt's sickness... I'm not sure what it's name is, and I am not positive it it will cure it all the way or at all." He curled his tail around his paws. "If it doesn't do anything, I can think of something else, maybe... We just can't lose Dapplepelt." He blinked, frowning. I hope she's going to be alright.
"Ok." Tigerpaw grabbed the herbs. "Thanks for them." She turned around and went back inside the den.
"Tigerpaw!" Jaywind snapped. "I thought I said- wait, where'd you get that?" His eyes went to the herbs in Tigerpaw's jaws. "A strange cat from Starclan gave them to me," she explained around the mouthful of herbs. "He said he was the past medicine cat apprentice and that these might help Dapplepelt." Jaywind sighed. "Burrowpaw was a good apprentice." Tigerpaw set the herbs down and Jaywi d nudged them over to Dapplepelt. "Here Dapplepelt. Eat these," he murmured. If this works, and it does cure redcough... i wond what I'll call it. It looks a bit like catmint... so if it cures redcough maybe redmint? The leaves are outlined in red so that could work. The stem is a dark red too... so yeah, it could be called redmint.