View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:04 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
@Hexict

"Not with me? Well, maybe I have more luck than you then.", The Molly teased. She never really thought of herself as a good luck charm. Kind of found it ridiculous actually luck really wasn't on her side. Then she Looked back at the large tom and let out a low snort. "Even if I went out into the territory without you I would have made it on my first try!", Timberkit purred at her own words though it might not be true. Orchidkit was a lot fun to hang around with seeing his goofy smile made her laugh a little, also with his answer to her question. "You always will, I don't know why I asked.", She let out a low huff and padded over to the tom and grinned at the last thing he said. "Little huh?", The molly smiled mischievously before she flicked a paw full of snow at the tom.
(sorry for the wait :c)

Orchidkit mockingly rolled his orbs as Timberkit claimed that she must have more luck than him due to him not getting caught breaking the rules while she was accompanying him. "More like I was already so skilled when I started letting you tag along," he flicked her ear with his fluffy tail. He didn't use bring other cats along with him to sneak out, initially believing they would slow him down and increase his chances of getting caught, but when he got out and explored a few times without getting caught he started to bring others along as well. Though he seemed to take Timberkit out the most.

"Well... you'd only get away because you're too small to see," the tom pointed out jokingly. "I mean, how could they catch you if they see something so small? So yeah, I suppose you would've gotten away with it," he gave off a small chuckle and started to bound ahead. The young tom did enjoy running around in the territory, liked to see if there were other places he hadn't explored or places that maybe he hadn't shown Timberkit yet. He narrowed his orbs as he tried to figure it out.

He then glanced back towards his friend as she admitted that she wasn't sure why he would even ask if he was still proud if his size. If was his favorite feature about himself. Orchidkit was a bit full of himself, and enjoyed himself most of the time. He loved his own adventurous nature and he did enjoy being somewhat flirtatious towards some of the mollies he met. But he took the most pride in his size. He always liked to feel bigger than others, makes him feel like he was already an apprentice - giving him a slight sense of power, though the power wasn't one of the things that went to his head.

Orchidkit opened his mouth to make a comment about the rules being 'little'. To him, they were. The rules seemed more like suggestions than anything else, trying to keep them in line and out of chaos, but nothing too serious. And Orchidkit was not one to stay in line. But then he got a face full of snow. "Oh, you're dead!" He laughed and scooped up some snow in his large paw and flung it at the other kit in a playful manner.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛