Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:25 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

Coldamber's brows furrowed at the cat before her, not taking much note of her surroundings. What was especially odd was his scent, smelling of both WindClan and ShadowClan, but more predominantly of the latter.
Perhaps he had called both Clans home at one point, before her time there it seemed.
"More than I can handle, it seems. I am Coldamber, WindClan's Medicine Cat."
It almost seemed that introduction were unnecessary, but out of courtesy, she stuck to hers.
"Days ago, our leader Twilightstar went missing. My search party was confronted by Dawnstar, ShadowClan's leader, who said she.... had important business with our deputy. I did not trust her, so instead of bringing her to him, I sent a warrior to fetch him."
She paused. It was so strange that so much had happened in a single day.
"And she killed him very shortly after he arrived. She is now demanding we give her our territory and merge with ShadowClan in return for our leader. I..... some of the warriors I consulted would rather refuse, to let her keep Twilightstar, but I cannot run the Clan, I'm a Meducine Cat for a reason....."
Coldamber stopped herself before she blabbed for too long.
"I needed.... someone else to consult, who wasn't emotionally attached. Or attached by pride."
The ancestors seemed like a decent neutral party.

@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.