Thread: Pinewatch Patch
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2021, 08:08 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

-- @Fuzzy --

Okay. They at least had some knowledge, that was something she could work with, compared to others who expected her to teach them everything. Didn't these kits in Shadowclan practice the hunting crouch? Nevertheless, she had to focus on Flashpaw, whom it seemed was already doing great. Resting her tail and letting it slide across the apprentice's body to get a feel though, she was surprised to feel the imbalance in the apprentice's movement and she took that for the crooked hind paw that she'd heard the youngster struggling to balance with fully with. "Right... crouch a bit... further down. You want to... be one... with the ground... almost. Enough... so you can move... but no more than... that."

It was such a strange thing for Doetuft to be the one teaching still... It didn't feel that long since she'd been an apprentice herself under the tutelage of Flintspirit and Beastspark... but it had been almost 3 seasons now, since she had been their apprentice. It was strange and an unnerving experience. But she had to honor both of their legacies in some sort, by teaching Flashpaw to become the best apprentice that she could. "Now... tell me what... prey you can sense... around us."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee