View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sweetpaw sat in the Clearing, the young apprentice's head cocked to the side. Her tail tip was twitching nervously, although she tried her best to hide it by putting on a slight smile, looking almost; but not quite; amused. As though she were thinking about some secret joke. To be honest, she was terrified...her whole insides felt as though they were tied in knots and her body was so tense she could barely muster a smile. The cream apprentice yawned, struggling to stretch out into a more comfortable position while she waited for her mentor. Ibisprowl. I-I hope he's nice and everything...that would be great, like Cedarpaw was nice to me...Sweetpaw thought with a sad smile at the thought of her friend. Her blue hues glazed over slightly and she felt her throat and chest constricting with unshed tears, and realized that she was on the verge of bursting into tears. No, no, no...that won't do at all. C'mon Sweetpaw, you're not a kit anymore, so don't act like one. Chin up, smile on...be brave...and all that stuff. Sweetpaw thought with a sigh, her tail tip twitching faster in anxiety. She was more worried than she had ever been in her life. This was something new; and new things scared her. She hated the thought that perhaps Ibisprowl wasn't the greatest cat, or maybe he wouldn't even like her at all. But I'm jumping to conclusions. He'll probably like me...right? He's my Mentor, surely he'll at least...sort of...like me, Sweetpaw thought with another nervous twitch of her tail. Still, she couldn't shake her nagging suspicions. What if her confidence was wrong? What if he was a bad cat, what if he had fought against StarClan, what if he asked her a bunch of questions and she messed everything up? Those questions were swirling around in Sweetpaw's head, her body still tense, as she awaited Ibisprowl's arrival.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 22nd, 2016 at 05:06 PM.