View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2021, 10:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Taka was grateful that Nokosi had been spared. He looked at his back and could tell the time really was ticking with him. He would have to be quick. When they were released into a healer's den he went to work straight away gettign herbs and cleaning all his wounds before dealing with his back. "Oh Nokosi.... this is going to hurt. Forgive me." He began to give his treatment, which would be terribly painful, as he flinched at the noises Nokosi made as he tried to fix his back and close his wounds. He would repeatedly apologize for the pain, but there was nothing he could do, he might as well do it now while he was drugged. After taking nearly a good chunk of the day, his wounds were closed and he was done. "Oh Nokosi. I'm done. You'll be all better. I promise." He said curling up next to him, tired from the events today.

Braith narrowed his eyes as Taka and Nokosi get taken away and took a deep sigh as he saw the look on Aiya's face. They should leave very soon. VERY soon. His head turned to Ketsueki as he walked up to them. "I don't know. Perhaps not yet." He warned. "Maybe for now you do." He was still cautious of the healer. He had seen how he looked at things. He surely had no problems defying Ketsueki if he so chose.

"Oh really?" She grinned mischievously. "Well then let's make a bet. If I can make you wet sometime before we become official warriors of the pack. You have to do what I say for two whole days. And if you don't I have to listen to you for two days. Deal?"

(Nokosi is out of it lmao)

~0~

The alpha looked unbothered by Braith’s concerns. “If he tried anything I’ll use Nokosi again. Cut him up piece by piece until he understands I’m not to be messed with.” He didn’t flinch as he stared at the wolves before them, as they were dying slowly. The amount of wolves were coming to an end, only a few of them left. In fact there was only enough for one more group to come up. “After all, I’ll make sure to give him a new decor hanging up outside his den.” The alpha’s gaze was on the tail still left on stage. “It should serve him as a nice reminder dont you think Braith?”

However he stopped once he saw Aiya flinch at the sounds the wolves made while dying. He looked back to him with eyes that said ‘You should get her desensitized to this- after all she is going to be your mate.’ As the next group approached the stage he watched as Matasi stood to leave, saying his goodbyes before walking away to go and be with Celestia- a slightly panicked look in his eyes as he left. Before Ketsueki could say anything the dying cries echoed the area once again followed by the cheers of wolves around them. Aiya, once again looked at the ground, attempting to not looked as panicked as she was but she failed horribly. After all, this was the first time she had seen such death.

The white wolf stood, taking in a breath before talking. “That concludes today’s execution, you all must return to your duties. Off you go.” He waved his paw before looking back to Braith for any of his comments before they parted.

~0~

Matasi walked back hurriedly to Celestia. Taka was here too?! Why did Ketsueki leave Nokosi alive? He had to make sure Celestia never saw the two of them. He was almost home before he stopped dead in his tracks. He had to get the scent of blood off of him...it wouldn’t help if Celestia found out who he really was...especially not when her emotions were haywire.

A quick roll in the dirt fixed that before he entered the den. “Celestia?” He called out. “I’m back, how are you faring?”

~0~

Aiya could only hope that Braith would take her back to the den now. She knew that her pack wasn’t exactly peaceful but this...this was much more then she had expected. This was horrifying. How could some be cheering for this? Even if they were traitors...for their death to be that slow and...and for the one wolf...it seemed as if both Ketsueki and Braith enjoyed it...She shook the thoughts from her head and looked up to Braith with a weak smile- attempting to not be much of a bother as she waited for him to bid farewell to the king.

~0~

Czar laughed. “Then it’s a deal! You won’t catch me anywhere near that lake, so I have already won.” He chuckled. “I’ll be treated like a king for two days straight now...thank you for that.” He smirked to her.

~0~

As Kakó was out by the water getting his new coat of mud, he heard distant laughing and tensed, immediately rushing to some bush for cover- using tactics that Klaus had taught him. A bush rattled nearby and something seemed to dart near him. The young wolf panicked and ran away- he swerved to try and loose it but it seemed to be directing him somewhere. However he didn’t even think of that as his thoughts were that it was the leader of the pack. Unknowing to him he crossed the border and just as he did so he dived into some bushes, controlling his hard breathing as he looked around frantically for the thing that had been chasing him.

(Don’t question my tactics of getting him over the border shhh)