View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2021, 09:45 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

➵ Illicit ⛓
Illicit perched atop one of the thicker, slightly taller rocks. He gazed around, his eyes extremely sharp and critical, his ears perked up. Perhaps he would settle here, there seemed to be plenty of opportunities. And, to add to that fact, oddly, Twolegs seemed to come here.. and, well, cry. Whatever. What did he care about some sappy people letting out waves of water? He knew the real reason he was here was the reason he wasn't allowed to think about - no, it was.. He knew what it was. Illicit squeezed his eyes shut tight, trying to stop the.. memories and things washing over him. Not that much, to be honest, but he had some! So.

"Hello," he growled, his anger briefly obvious before he covered it with a wave of.. just there. No, he didn't have a smile, exactly, but his expression wasn't anything of negative. He was doing his best to hold it back. "Twolegs come here and cry. There's plenty of prey.. go hunt if you will, but save some for the rest of us." He opened his eyes and stared down at Lionstorm. "Oh, thank God," he meowed with relief. "I'm just terrified of meeting cats who look even remotely like.. this dude I know. Not just.. know. Ugh, I should shut up. Should just stop talking about Blackhaze. See! Look at me, I'm a mess. Ignore me, darling."

@BILL.