View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:57 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Snowflakes were falling from the sky, dancing in a cascade of white out of gray clouds that were so big they hid he sky. Wildpaw was watching this with amazement, this was his first leaf-bare, and he already loved the beauty of the snow. He was struck by a cold flake right on the top of his muzzle, and gave an abrupt shake of his head followed with a snort. He never saw anything prettier than snow. It was all white, pure and cold, it was tickly and wet when it landed in his fur. He couldn't help himself and started pawing at it before it could land on the floor, covering with a soft lane of snow the grass of the riverclan camp

( @Moonfur )
Moonpaw shivered, looking up as the snow fell. She looked over and saw Wildpaw, a smile fell across her face. She rolled a ball in the snow, then kicked it at the tom. "Ha! I got you!" She purred. Moonpaw laughed, falling down. The silver she cat played in the snow. "Have you ever seen leafbare snow this much?" She asked. Moonpaw jumped up and ran around in the snow. The She-cat jumped around, messing up the snow. "Its cold!" She purred. Moonpaw caught snowflakes on her tongue.