View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Aiya followed after him in silence for a few moments, before walking up next to him- attempting to put the whole situation behind her as she smiled to him. “Thank you for taking me to this event, it was an honor for me to be your guest.” Though she was still quite shaken by what she had seen, she was grateful to have been taken. After all, that wasn’t something that wolves her rank could go to normally. Though she did wish that the circumstances were better. “Do you need anything? Food? Water?” She asked unknowing how to start the conversation.

~0~

Matasi smiled to her. “Ah, it went well. We discussed topics in what to do regarding the end of the war. We are well on our way to getting back to normal.” He rubbed against her side and smiled. “How have you been doing?”

~0~

Czar rolled his eyes and walked after her, relieved that she had gotten better and had seemly forgot what had just happened. That’s what he was here for, after all- to make her feel better. “Yeah right. In your dreams.” He followed after her.

~0~

Kakó looked around him in a panic. “What the-“ He huffed looking around him. “What’s happening...” He backed into a tree and looked around him with. He had never seen this part of the territory before? Was he...had he crossed his he border?! He could barely tell the difference in scent- but wouldn’t he have been able to tell if he crossed such a strongly scented thing such as a border?!

Braith was silent and didn not respond right away to her as if he was thinking about what he was about to say next. "You didn't have to come." He said shaking his head. "No. I just should have just told you not to come. I didn't want you to see that.." He sighed. Now she was going to think he was a freak, a monster and leave him. "I just need some time to think..." She said finally answering her question after is rambling.

Celestia's eyes beamed with happiness. "Oh I'm so wonderful. A healer wolf came to check on me, told me he had to check something." She stopped for a moment. "It was a bit weird, but after he was done, he told me I was fine and then added the most wonderful news I've heard in a lifetime! It's why I'm doing my best to clean up here." She smiled at Matasi. "Can't have the den looking all dirty when our pups arrive."

"My dreams turn into reality all the time." She looked past him and gasped. "Hey what's that?" She said pointing at nothing in particular, but still sounding like something was there, seeing if he would turn around.

Out in the distance, a low laugh could be heard near Kako. "What's this?" The voice said. "It seems a wolf has gotten lost out here in the forest." The voiced seemed to be everywhere yet belonged to no wolf, not yet at least. "What's a wolf like you doing out here by your lonesome.....alone?"

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927