View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2021, 06:50 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Braith was silent and didn not respond right away to her as if he was thinking about what he was about to say next. "You didn't have to come." He said shaking his head. "No. I just should have just told you not to come. I didn't want you to see that.." He sighed. Now she was going to think he was a freak, a monster and leave him. "I just need some time to think..." She said finally answering her question after is rambling.

Celestia's eyes beamed with happiness. "Oh I'm so wonderful. A healer wolf came to check on me, told me he had to check something." She stopped for a moment. "It was a bit weird, but after he was done, he told me I was fine and then added the most wonderful news I've heard in a lifetime! It's why I'm doing my best to clean up here." She smiled at Matasi. "Can't have the den looking all dirty when our pups arrive."

"My dreams turn into reality all the time." She looked past him and gasped. "Hey what's that?" She said pointing at nothing in particular, but still sounding like something was there, seeing if he would turn around.

Out in the distance, a low laugh could be heard near Kako. "What's this?" The voice said. "It seems a wolf has gotten lost out here in the forest." The voiced seemed to be everywhere yet belonged to no wolf, not yet at least. "What's a wolf like you doing out here by your lonesome.....alone?"

Aiya tilted her head, she wanted to ask what is wrong but she wouldn’t want to upset him further than what he already was. “As you wish.” She nodded, keeping a sigh from leaving her as she followed him in silence, appreciative of the fact that he at least tried to keep her from seeing those horrors. Aiya flinched slightly at the memories of the recent events but continued to walk on forward. As they approached the den she walked ahead of him to get his bedding ready for him, and began to fix it.

~0~

Matasi’s expression went from tired to shocked to overfilled with joy. “Really?!” He asked- his eyes slightly tearing up at that news. It seemed as if he was a pup again as he bounced around in joy before circling her and nudging her lightly. Before licking her all over. “That is amazing!! When? When should they be arriving??”

~0~

Czar immediately went to step in front of her- just in case there was any threat he’d protect her. “What?! Where?” He asked surveying the area that she pointed in.

~0~

Kakó growled. “Who are you?” He looked around him frantically to trying to find the source of the voice- yet it seemed to be coming from everywhere. This didnt sound like anyone from the pack. No...was their border inhabited by another pack? Did they have him surrounded? No- he would hear multiple voices...what was happening?!