View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2021, 12:44 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Braith listened to her and heard her pawsteps go farther and farther away before sitting there, on the verge of...was he about to cry? He tried to shake off his emotions. What was he doing about to cry, of course it wasn't going to work out. He should've known. So why was there still something in his body that was hoping she would come back. It didn't even have to be soon, he just wanted her to come back. His thoughts went back to when they first truly talked and she tried to court him. Now he was here in his den, he was alone like every other time, but for the first time, he felt lonely.

Celestia's eyes showed sadness that he was keeping secrets from her, but they turned to amusement seeing him going around the den. "Matasi, it's okay." She said cutting him off and trying to calm him down. "The healer said I'm okay for another day or two as long as I don't to too much." She told him. "It's also good for me to get some type of movement in before I'm forced to stay in my nest, like someone is trying to do." She teased.

"And I appreciate it." She said, laying on top of him. "I'm glad that was your first response. It means I have a brother who cares. It's always a relaxing feeling to know that."

"It doesn't matter what right I have, the only thing that matters is that I know who you are." He chuckled. "No need to get so riled up." He told him, walking in slow circles around him. "I have no intention to fight you. I just want to...evaluate you quickly, on how I should judge you." His eyes scanned the wolf in front of him, measuring everything about the wolf. "Hmm..." He hummed. Finally after a moment of silence he laughed. "I suppose I should give you my name. I'm Karma."

(Awe ;-; Braith )

Matasi blinked to her for a couple of seconds. “O-oh.” He shyly smiled. “You’re right. Sorry.” He laughed it off and sat down. “I’m still going to pup proof the den though.” He paused for a few moments. “But if you need some movement I can take you on walks around outside.” ‘I’ll just have to avoid the main part of camp...’ “That way you’ll get some exercise before having to lay down for the days to come.” He smiled to her, obviously trying to tuck away his pup-like excitement.

~0~

He huffed in response. “Yeah well it’s great to know I’ll have a sister that likes to trick me.” Czar nipped back and teased her, obvious that he was joking. “But your heavy now. Get off!” He whined and nipped at her paws lightly, ready to chase her home once she got off of him.

~0~

Kakó watched him- not trusting a single word that escaped his lips. Karma huh? that name sounded familiar...wait. "Ive heard about what that name means before." He huffed. "Talking about lucky and unlucky...are you trying to make some play on it?" He watched the wolves movements closely as he circled him. He may be some weaker young wolf- but his parents taught him well in the ways of manipulation and deciphering certain wolves. But this one? He was different. Kakó was just going off of pure guesses at this point.