View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

(Awe ;-; Braith )

Matasi blinked to her for a couple of seconds. “O-oh.” He shyly smiled. “You’re right. Sorry.” He laughed it off and sat down. “I’m still going to pup proof the den though.” He paused for a few moments. “But if you need some movement I can take you on walks around outside.” ‘I’ll just have to avoid the main part of camp...’ “That way you’ll get some exercise before having to lay down for the days to come.” He smiled to her, obviously trying to tuck away his pup-like excitement.

~0~

He huffed in response. “Yeah well it’s great to know I’ll have a sister that likes to trick me.” Czar nipped back and teased her, obvious that he was joking. “But your heavy now. Get off!” He whined and nipped at her paws lightly, ready to chase her home once she got off of him.

~0~

Kakó watched him- not trusting a single word that escaped his lips. Karma huh? that name sounded familiar...wait. "Ive heard about what that name means before." He huffed. "Talking about lucky and unlucky...are you trying to make some play on it?" He watched the wolves movements closely as he circled him. He may be some weaker young wolf- but his parents taught him well in the ways of manipulation and deciphering certain wolves. But this one? He was different. Kakó was just going off of pure guesses at this point.

Celestia giggled at his hidden excitement. She pressed up to him. "A walk sounds lovely, though I've been managing with cleaning the den, it's proving to be enough and quite tiresome." She told him, taking a deep breath herself as emphasis. She has to do something to entertain herself while keeping active as she could. "But today might possibly be my last day to be as active as I wish I could be so I've just been on the move today."

Athena giggled before pawing his nose. "I'm not that heavy, you're the heaviest out of all the wolves here. Lay off the squirrels why don't you." She said sticking her tongue out before jumping off and taking a few steps away from him, just in case he tried to retaliate with anything.

He chuckled again. "Soon. Very soon you'll find out. I know you have some questions about me, I cannot answer them now. But it time, you'll know." With that, he very swiftly climbed into a tree and was one a branch in a tree.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927