View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:57 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
The young apprentice quickly dodged the snowball aimed at him, looking behind him and realising he had dodged it like a champion. He turned again and took the second one right in the face again, feeling it scatter into pieces around his muzzle. He shook it off once more and smiled, throwing some more at moonpaw in response. This was a fun game! Snow war!"You can bet it will be for you!" he threatened the friendly she-cat while laughing, trashing in the snow to send more sparkles of white in her direction.

Her question took him by surprise, she always seemed to talk about dramatic stuff, or depressing subjects. The recent events didn't help, with the whole of skyclan rampaging through the camp, getting rid of most of the cats who followed bucknight, and now they had lots of mourning to do. Yet, the two of them were having fun right now, and that was important, they made everyone see hope around them, life went on, and that was a great thing. "Well I guess I would have to try to lead the Dusk Syndicate! I mean, they would HAVE to follow me right? I would make sure they don't look for trouble again. Isn't it logic?" he asked, gathering a large pile of snow together and rolling it towards her while she was on her back.
Moonpaw laughed, "I tried kitty-pet food I think, it tasted gross! Yuck!" She mewed. Moonpaw rolled to the side, "Okay I goot another one, Would yo rather be Riverclan's new leader or a medicine cat apprentice?" She giggled. Moonpaw shook the snow from her pelt. She kicked another snowball at Wildpaw. Moonpaw laughed once more,
You know he would rather be a Medicine cat. So he wouldn't have to be your mate
Shut up for once! Leave me alone I'm busy
Suit your self! I'm just making sure the Moon doesn't break it's heart
Moonpaw shook her pelt uncomfortably, the smiled. She looked at Wildpaw, pawing his nose as she waited for a answer. Moonpaw's blue orbs looked at the blanket of snow covering the camp. Everything was so calm, she wished it could be like this all the time.