View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:11 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Nightpaw woke up, trembling. She was dreaming that she was being chased by dogs, their snarls still echoing in her ears. Then, her fur stood on end as she realized that she could still hear them. Scrambling out of her nest, Nightpaw peeked out of the apprentices den. Shock crashed over her as she made out several large shapes leaping around the clearing. Their scent was slightly familiar and she remembered it being a coyote. Nightpaw saw a few cats already in the clearing, but it wasn't looking good. She jerked around as she heard Lionpaw's yowl. She stared at him, dumb with terror. A shriek in the clearing brought her back. I don't know any moves, she thought. She needed to find her mentor. @Kyrieknight
Spidercrawl looked around, realizing with horror that his apprentice didn’t know how to fight. Relief hit him when he spotted her, and he ran to her, pelt spiked when he arrived. He placed himself in front of her protectively, looking around wildly, but the only thing he told himself was get scared later. He needed to protect Nightpaw and fight the canines, and he couldn't get scared. So, while he fought, Nightpaw would have to be scared for the both of them.

"Sorry I'm late," he panted. "Stay close to me. I'll do my best to protect you, no matter what!"