View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:58 PM
chirps

Default Re: Dreams of a disbeliever and a ghost [Private]

Cricketpaw
As the tom appeared in front of her, Cricketpaw opened her eyes to reveal the brilliant blue hidden underneath. Wisdom shone from them, much more than what had occupied them during her brief time in the Clans while she was alive. She allowed him to speak, knowing that interrupting Snakepaw would just result in huffs and puffs from the tom. Both of which she didn't need or necessarily care for.

"You really feel as though your life is that against you, huh?" Her voice was slightly cold, though genuine concern rang towards the end. The bengal got up, and almost as if she had teleported, stood in front of Snakepaw, blocking his path. She was only a bit older than the tom if they were counting just living moons, so she was curious to see if he would actually listen to her.

"I am no figment of your imagination, unfortunately. My name is Cricketpaw. I was poised to be the next RiverClan medicine cat many, many moons ago. Though, I'm sure my legacy has all been forgotten and washed away by now."

Eyes blinking, she took a seat once again in front of him, patiently waiting for him to answer her first question and not bothering to elaborate on her response anymore until he did so.

// @Rani

Last edited by spade; February 19th, 2021 at 02:45 PM.