View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:34 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Lightbulb Re: TC Meddie Apprentice #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Read this first:

So, I need a new apprentice for Zerosight. They probably won't become the rank until a month or two from now, but I thought I'd just start collecting applications now. I have a few rpers in mind for the role, but I wanted to have a good sense of what people would create for the character before I choose a random person because I'm kinda picky about the character traits. I'm assuming the people I think are right for the role are going to be applying, but, who knows, maybe these will make me look at some other people in new light. Please know that applying for this means there will be a good chance I will be extensively watching your rps, and watching to see how you are as a general member of this site. I will be choosing roughly a month from today, if not longer.

Rules:
[if you are caught breaking any of these then you will be disqualified]
  • Be nice.
  • No bellyaching.
  • No convos in this thread unless it's you asking a question and me repying. When convos happen then the pages build up and that's not fun for me.
  • Be creative and have some fun!

Traits I'm looking for in the charrie (this'll be changed a few times as I think of things and such):
  • Prexisting characters would be nice, but it's not required considering I'm asking for certain traits.
  • This one is kinda stupid, but if a character has a unique name, then it really catches my eye. If you can come up with something that hasn't been used before, or that has been used only a few times, then yay!
  • Stubborn/willful: They're gonna have to insist and insist and insist to help Zerosight before he actually lets them help. (I actually have an idea on how this leads to them becoming the apprentice).
  • Tough: Zero is probably not going to be nice to them if they mess up because he's used to Northpath being really good at it, so this apprentice is gonna need to be pretty tough so they don't get their feelings hurt and storm off. (Zero will eventually do less of this as he becomes attached to this apprentice because he's really just a big softy that doesn't wanna get hurt again).
  • Not a troublemaker/a good cat: Just because their stubborn and tough acting doesn't mean they have to be a trouble maker.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense)
Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc)
Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good)
RP example:
Questions:

Work in progress guys, you can apply, but keep your eye out for things I might add to the form or rules or traits I'm looking for.
Name: Goldenpaw|| Goldenflare

Description:
Base coat: A honey coloured gold.
Markings: Her stomach and paws are slightly lighter, and her back is darker.
Fur texture & length: Goldenpaws fur is quite corse and rough, it is also quite short.
Build: Goldenpaw has a very lean and lanky build; her legs, body and back seem to have been stretched. Causing her to be very agile, but not a good runner.
Eye colour: A warm Amber.

Personality: Goldenpaw is deep down, a good natured and kind cat, but because of constant teasing from being the runt of the litter, and her mother disragarding her, she has become tough and defiant. She's always struggling to prove herself, as she never was a good fighter or hunter. So she decided she wanted to be a medicine cat, as she thought she was bogus at everything else else. Goldenpaw can be very rude and sharp, but she can also be encouraging and truthful to those she cares about. Like Hollyleaf, Goldenpaw believes that the truth is the most important thing. Under stress she will take it out on others, often losing freindships. She believes that she's destined to be alone, and doesn't care if she will never have a mate.

Why they're right for the role: Goldenpaw has quite low self-esteem , so she would be always trying to impress Zerosight, subconsciously trying to convince him that Northpath is dead, and that he has a new apprentice. Goldenpaw is also used to harsh words so she wouldn't care if Zerosight got annoyed at her, if anything it would make her want to become better! Her brutal honesty will also help her convince him to stop grieving, that Thunderclan had a new apprentice ans it needs its medicine cat to stop longing for the past. She also has good memory, helping her find herbs quickly from scent.

Activity level: I'm on for at least an hour everyday, but I do live in Britain, so it may seem like I'm not on as often.

RP example: Goldenpaw strode forward, it was time for her initiation into medicine-cat hood. She smiled to herself, not so useless now Duskpaw, I'm a higher rank than you, and I'm connected to Starclan! Who cares if I never get a mate!? I will be able to be useful, unlike you. Goldenpaw looked down at the clan, she was at the top of the high rock now. I'm high above cevery cat! Spiritually and in ranks! Who would of thought that a 'small, sickly, runt' would be in a higher rank than every other normal cat! Ha. She turned her attention back to Zerosight as he spoke the ceromonial words, when he asked the she-cat if she really wanted to be trapped in this life forever? She said i do with absolute conviction; for once in her life Goldenpaw was special.

Questions: Nope
Other: I may edit this over time, and, I have one line planned, "I am not Northpath. I never will be. Accept it. He wouldn't want you to grieve.".

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 8th, 2017 at 02:05 PM.