Old February 19th, 2021, 08:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Splitstorm
Relief washed over her like a wave as she watched Fleetwind race under the coyote, momentarily drawing it's focus away from her. With the small window, she aimed a glinting claw towards it'd head, bringing it down with quite some force - enough to render a full grown cat unconscious. It seemed to barely affect the large dog, and seeing this Splitstorm aimed one more swipe before she leapt off and out of harms way.

"Stupid dog," she spat, diving for one of the legs opposite Fleetwind and sinking her teeth into it. The snarling beast let out a yelp and ripped each foreleg from the warriors' grasp, turning and fleeing from them. Splitstorm scrambled to her paws and glanced at Fleetwind, breath coming in heavy. "Thanks. We have to make sure they don't get into the nursery."

// @gs29513
As Splitstorm clawed at it from above Fleetwind dug his teeth even deeper into it's flesh, satisfied to hear a small yelp of pain from the brute. As Splitstorm dropped down and chomped on it too he heard it yelp, and felt his teeth pull strangely momentarily before releasing his grip. The predator fled and he took a moment to gasp some breath, his mouth full of the metallic tang of the coyotes blood.

Nodding quickly so Splitstorm with a mew of Of course we do. he looked around quickly. There were so many coyotes, so many cats battling against the seemingly infinite horde. As quickly as they fled more took their place. Another one took the place of the one they had just defeated and he lunged in again, leaping towards it side and attempting to slice his claws along its ribs. It let out a yelp and reached its slavering jaws for him, and he felt it seize his paw in its jaws. Digging his claws in tighter, he managed to prevent himself from being dragged to its front, but not much else. (Sorry I was so slow)