View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2021, 12:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: junipers training

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
What was WRONG with these sickos? Something cool? He was DYING! And why was he dying anyway? What was wrong with them? Patch's mind was a flood of thoughts and emotions, whys and whos and hows all undercut by the brilliant flashes of pain as the younger cat dug their claws deeper and deeper into his flesh. He tried to form coherent words but it was impossible, his voice warping and twisting until he sounded mad, his screams shrill and then guttural, crisp and then crackling. His mind felt undone, wrong, he wasn't sure what was going on, all he could do was scream and thrash in the stupid hope he would survive. @feather lily @~Echo~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Echo~ View Post
Juniper took her claws out of the cat. The first thing she though of was slicing his throat so thats was she tried.
good job! fast or slow? i say they should have a fast death as we have nothing aginst this cat. we will talk about that more later he said happily yet sternly

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance