View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
Tuftbreeze was right - As soon as Littlekit had settled into the nest her exhaustion swept over her. She didn't know how to say goodbye, but she mustered up her best farewell - "Sleep, Tuftbreeze," She mews, a little yawn following soon after. It was a little strange not being able to nuzzle up against warm fur, but there was plenty surrounding her in the nest, and the nursery was so cramped that it was warm enough anyhow. She quickly fell asleep, curled into a little ball.
Tuftbreeze gave the kit a loving look, leaning down to touch her nose to Littlekit's forehead. "Goodnight, Littlekit. I'll see you sometime soon, I promise I'll visit." She murmured softly, leaning back and watching her for a moment longer before turning to leave. I guess I should be going on a patrol now... or hunting. Hunting seems more appealing right now. She started to plan out where she'd be hunting, ears swiveled back to ensure Littlekit was still asleep. It'll be a while yet before she starts to eat prey, she thought to herself.