Thread: Pinewatch Patch
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2021, 12:48 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

↠ Silverpaw ⚡[ @Snook ]
Well this wouldn't exactly be his proudest moment.

Silverpaw had been waiting for what felt like ages before that mouse came along. He didn't know how to properly hunt yet, so crouching down in the tall grass until an unlucky creature passed by was his best bet at catching something for now. At least it'll be something to impress Talonstone with...if that lousy so-called mentor decided to show his face to him. Surely his odds with this hunting technique weren't great, but it's better than just sitting around and not serving the Clan on his first day as an apprentice.

But...what were the odds of hunting the same prey as someone else? Apparently pretty high, considering he found himself in an awkward collision with (what seemed to be like) another Clanmate.

"What in the-?" Silverpaw hisses in confusion, kicking and squirming wildly to untangle himself with... "Hazelpaw?" His nose wrinkles. They hadn't formally met yet, but he's definitely seen her around camp. Great, now she'll forever remember him as the guy who ruined her hunt.

No...she ruined his hunt! "Get off me, mousebrain! I can't believe you ruined my first hunt!" His fur gets hot and puffs up. "Get off, get off, get off!!"

Last edited by Doom; March 6th, 2021 at 12:51 AM.