View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2021, 04:15 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dreams of a disbeliever and a ghost [Private]

Arg that cheater there was dirt in his eyes now! And she got a head start! Maybe Cricketpaw was lying about being riverclan cat because this was the underhanded play of a shadowclan cat and Snakepaw wasnt going to let get get away with it!

So with a dug in clawed paw grip on the dirt he shot forward stride lengthening and lowering into a true sprint tail feathering like a flag behind him as he ran in a place he didnt even believe in.
"Wouldnt a windclan kit be faster than some other clan cats?" He called ahead to the molly ahead of him (though not for long) voice half laugh and half breathless pant and he closed the gap. He'd seen an opening afterall! Cricketpaw had swerved to avoid a puddle (what was she a priss) and that small movement would allow Snakepaw to fly right past her over what had to be a shallow puddle! Unless it was a trap.... Foxdung.

Momentum too big to stop Snakepaw did his best to leap over the puddle but failed paws kicking up a spray of muddy water that threatened to soak Cricketpaw as well as him if she didnt dodge as he tripped flying head over paws. Sure with a bounce and a flair he righted himself but unless she stopped entirly from the mud spray Cricketpaw once more had the lead. Double foxdung, he'd catch up though!
@spade