View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2021, 09:24 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: A Hunt for Clovers!

By the River:

Ebonypaw was bored. There was seemingly nothing to do in camp. He looked up at the fluffy clouds that dotted the sky, a sad expression on his face. Ebonypaw was never one to be sentimental, but for some reason, he couldn’t stop thinking about his mom.

No…. She’s not my mom, he thought to himself, the sadness turning into anger. She never cared about me. Oh, how he wished she had. If she had respected his wishes to stay in RiverClan, maybe even joined him, it would’ve been different.

He shook his head, snapping back to reality. He turned around, facing the camp exit, where he saw two apprentices walking out with a warrior, presumably one of their mentors. They seemed so happy, excited to go train.

Ebonypaw wished he could be like that. So hoping to go train on his own, he followed them out of camp. He knew it was a stupid plan, but maybe, just maybe, he would learn something from it.

He followed them through the territory, only to find that they were heading toward the river. His eyes widened, and as he began to walk back to camp, he tripped and fell. Ebonypaw braced himself, waiting to hit a rock, or the hard dirt. But instead he landed in… Something kind of soft.

He looked around him and saw a patch of this weird plant he had never seen before. Of course, he had never seen most plants, but he four-leaved herbs fascinated him. He immediately thought of the baby medicine cat, and how maybe these could help him. He knew he had been an ass on that herb patrol, so maybe he could make it up to him by bringing him the strange herb.

Or he could keep them.

But would that be selfish? Ebonypaw wasn’t quite sure, so instead of dwelling on it, he began plucking up as much of the plant as he could. After a few moments, he began to head back to camp, carrying the plant.

Now should I bring it to Snakepaw, or keep it..? he thought to himself, and after a little while he padded to the apprentices den. Moving toward his nest in the back, he placed the interesting plant underneath the nest, where no one would find it and it was safe.

Tired from the walk to the river, he curled up in his nest and shut his eyes, letting sleep wash over him.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit