View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2021, 04:54 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Ceremonies: Lion-style

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

I'm a little confused ngl, I thought you revamped Violetkit around a week ago? If that's the case, she wouldn't qualify for a ceremony since she hasn't existed in rp for one month IRL and hasn't listened to an elder's story.

Otherwise.. if it's supposed to be the original Violetkit, I believe she was made an apprentice and went missing. She could've rejoined, but she'd be an apprentice in need of a reassignment and not a kit!
That,,, is true she was made an apprentice for a few days but when I went on a break the roleplay with her characters obviously went on without me so I decided to restart her from a kit. It's that same kit and same personality but I want to treat her as a completely seperate character since Violetpaw 1.0 had different families. Also she's been in enough rp post I believe and I'll find you the exact post because she visited one if @Kyrieknight 's elder who told her a story.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3