View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:22 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Hunt for Clovers!

In Camp! (Submission 2!)
Snailkit sighed. Today was the first day of spring which mea-
A loud sniffle interrupted her thought. "Great", she murmured. The first day of spring which meant all the other stupid kits would be sneezing all over her. Maybe she'd get lucky and Coldamber would let her help out. "Not likely", she muttered, but it was still worth a shot. She trudged up to where the Medicine Cats Dan was. Most of the kits avoided the den like it was greencough, they thought the medicine cat was rude and the herbs smelled yucky. Personally Snailkit liked the sharp smell of the herbs. Coldamber wasn't in his den so Snailkit decided to hang around in there to get away from the sniffling kits. She looked around when a flash of green caught her eye. In the corner of the den that Coldamber put sick patients was a crack, and poking out of it was a patch of "Clovers?", she said out loud. She sniffed it tentatively and removed it with her mouth. She didn't know if it would be of any use, and she hadn't heard of it being used as a herb but she knew that the elders had a story about how they brought good luck. She carried it in her mouth and set it in the sun to admire. That was until one of the kits whose name she didn't even remember came and sat on it. Snailkit muttered some words she knew her mother would confine her in the nursery for before shooing away the kit and picking back up her half squashed clover. "Maybe you don't have as much luck as I thought", she said and sat it back down. Even thought the clover wasn't exceptionally special it was still the first sign of new-leaf.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3