Old March 20th, 2021, 10:12 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail kept her eyes locked on Stripeseed. "Animals die every day. It's part of life. If animals didn't die, the world would be so full of life that there wouldn't be any room for us to live." Shimmertail mewed, managing to keep her voice calm. "You must learn that Starclan cannot interfere with the clans every time there is a battle. If we did that, we would be very busy." Shimmertail mewed to Stripeseed.
[Don't mind me joining in do you? If it's private then let me know x]

Littleswirl placed her tail onto Stripeseed's back. She herself was thinking exactly the same as the older warrior, but she was at least trying to stop herself from lashing out about it. "Remember me?" she asked, they had both died at the same gathering, so she at least hoped he knew her, or otherwise she would seem a little stupid. He was a senior warrior after all, but then again they had hardly spoken to each other. At Shimmertail's response to his... speech? Littleswirl relaxed, it made sense, even if it wasn't fair. She could see a different response from another cat, since most of the time she was more logical than emotional with her thinking. "I feel like I had so much I should have done, if I had just put more of a fight then I wouldn't be here, I would be helping my clan. I was part of a rebellion, we were going to find Twilightstar and bring her back, and then we would have another patrol of cats to distract ShadowClan and Dawnstar while we were gone... but I can't be a part of it anymore. It isn't just you that wants to go back Stripeseed." she let out a slightly frustrated hiss, "I told that stupid cat that this wasn't a good idea, but would they listen?"

Last edited by Yeeter; March 20th, 2021 at 10:15 AM.