View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2021, 07:32 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: (HELP) Bone's Prisoner

(They haven't been on for 10 days. We can wait if you want.)
Pulling on the thing again, giving it his full attention and weight, Pit was glad Tiny was with him and not any other cat. He didn't want anything to happen to any of his family members, but he knew Tiny could handle herself in a fight. Nala could too, but he couldn't help but feel she might leave this cat. He had no intention of doing so however. Shoving harder and harder he felt the thing move more and more, until eventually, more quietly than he had expected, the door sprang open, catching him on the chin.

Grunting he fell back a bit but recovered quickly, hissing to the she-cat Come on, get out of there. We've got to leave quick. Waving his tail to Tiny as well he glanced nervously towards the den.
----------------
Tiny was more than happy to bound back to Pit and the cat, noting with a thread of revolt how awful the cat looked. Hardly looked likely to live, let alone be useful again, but that was her dad for you. He always had to help anyone, and while it was annoying at times it did occasionally pay off. Like that Blue cat. He knew how to heal, and that was about as useful as you could get despite his advanced age. @-Skyfall-