Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2021, 08:01 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: March Gathering

@Puddle~ @Jackpot

Wolffang's ears flattened against his head as he glared at the dark brown tabby. He felt satisfied that his blow had landed, but the return of Twilightstar was another matter. Tail lashing, he curled his lips in a snarl, and gave a nod of his head. "And when we meet again, I am going to win," he spat, and he meant it. Yellow eyes blazing, he backed away. Without warning, Finchwhisker back-kicked him in the face, making him stumble. And then the tom just tried to walk away? Spitting, Wolffang knew that it was wise to leave and follow his Clan. The battle was long over. But then he noticed that Morningpaw was... was she still here?
"It is far from over!" he yowled. "You'll pay for that!" And with that, he backed away until he was among the other WindClan cats. Then he turned away and followed his Clan, glad that Twilightstar was home, but roiling from the defeat. Or at least, the unfinished fight. Finchwhisker would not get away with that, and Morningpaw couldn't meddle with his thoughts of grandeur. She'd been brave and honorable, he had to admit. However, this was something for him to settle later.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!