View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: TC Meddie Apprentice #2

Name:
Lightkit - Lightpaw - Light??(undecided)

Description:
Lightkit is a very small, but -puffy-.
He wears completely white fur, which he himself hates, believing it will be a negative trait further on in his life.
At birth his fur was not at all as it is now. It was short and tiny, but as he grew, it did as well. He now wears a thick pelt, protecting him from whatever cold may enter the camp.
​His tail is long and puffy as well, not exactly seeming to be able to help him much.

Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense)
Kind:
This young male is a very kind cat. He would never let anyone down, no matter what they asked, with the exception of bad things.
He loves his family by all his heart, and will stop at nothing to assure that they are fine.
He is not very keen to battles, as he hates wounding people. He will instead go to dialog and neural speaking as long as he can get away with it.

Intuitive and clever:
Lightkit is a very clever young kitten. He will never say anything that he does not know wether is right or not. He will always make sure that what he says is right before he says it, studying hard to be able to do so.
He will sooner or later develope intuitiveness, being able to see the most likely outcome without having to think that much about it.

Helpfull:
Always ready to lend a hand -or paw-, He will be a hardworking cat as he grows up, always voulenteering when there is need of an extra paw.
If a friend is in need of help, be it a lost sibling that needs to be found, or simply by taking his or hers apprentice duties, Light almost never says no.
If any cat is in need of an ear to speak to, Lightkit will also be helpful there. He will listen, and do his best to make the other cat happy again, in case of saddness, or help them make a decision is that their problem. He will not stop until they have accepted his help, if he sees they are in need of such.

Weak:
With his tiny size and puffy fur, he instantly looks weak at sight. And so he is, but not only in body.
He does not have much strenght to give. His tail is not to much use except balance due to its fluffiness. His body is small and weak, not much muscle to be found.
But not only is his body weak. His mind has his weak points as well.
He will not give in and hit out to bullying. He is too kind to say evil words, and therefore a very easy target in many ways. He however does not easily become offended, he just does not show any feelings, though mostly tries to back away, which leads to the bullies believing he gets hurt by their words.
However if it is just words to put him in his place, or to tell he did wrong, he will not run away, but stay and do his best to do whatever he did, better at every try.

Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc)
Lightkit is very kind and will listen without questioning, hold any secret cast his way. He will always, if he sees it will help, try his best to get the best forth in a person, and help them get over what may trouble them. Let them see the goodness in what have happened. Let them understand that it probably was for the better. He might not always be right in this, but this is the only place where he will tell lies in kindness; To assure the one he talks to is okay.
With Zero, he will most likely make comments about North now being in StarClan and able to help whoever he wishes through dreams. That he is still able to help the living cats even though he is deceased.
When i comes to coping with being compared to North, Light will most likely take it as a compliment, even if it might not be meant that way. To be compared to someone important would not be any problem for this little kitten.

Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good)
As much as I can.. My computer currently can not get access to the page, so I have to make do with my phone. But I will still try keep my PPD up a 2-4 posts a day. (It says something less than 0 in my profile, but that is due to my long absence )

RP example:
As I've just recently returned to the site due to computer issues, I do not currently have one. But you have RPed with me with Zero and Antkit some time ago. By any means, I will try make one up on the go, but it will not be as long as it would be, had I been replying to another persons post

Nightshade gave a cat-like smile to his mate. They had travelled far, and were hopefully soon at the destination. The kits were healthy, and did not seem to mind the walking. His clanmates were packed around him as they lay around resting after the day's travel. He was not so sure what he himself thought of this travel to the 'other clans'. It -would- be nice with more cats around, but he knew well enough that they would mostly be his enemies. That the clan would stay SkyClan. But there would be borders to protect, from more than sloppy kittypets and nasty rogues. He did not even know if kittypets ventured this far into the woods. However he was sure there would be rogues. They were everywhere.
Shot out of his thought by Mistletoekit bumping into his side as his kit was participating in a game of catch with his sibling, Nightshade gently licked his mate's ear. "We'll be fine" He promised.

Questions:
Not anything I can think off ^^

Last edited by Spirit; December 25th, 2016 at 03:40 PM.