View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2021, 01:43 AM
chirps

Default Re: Dreams of a disbeliever and a ghost [Private]

As the RiverClan cat materialized in front of her, Cricketpaw's smile turned into a full on grin, fangs and all. He was speaking to her, looking up from where he lay slumped on the ground still. She barely registered it, and it didn't matter to her. Something about a bribe and StarClan being real. "Snakeheart! I'm so proud of you!" the bengal finally burst out, reaching forward to touch her nose to the top of his head.

"Congratulations on becoming a full medicine cat of RiverClan. I could not imagine a better cat for the job." Cricketpaw was practically dancing on her paws in front of the redish brown tom. Pride shone clearly in her gaze as she watched him, mixing in with awe and admiration. "I wanted to give you this when you finally earned your name."

Turning around, Cricketpaw gingerly picked up a tiny shell she'd found. With a careful elegance she craned her neck back around and placed it at the tom's paws. "It's a shell I found near the waterfall after you had left. I thought it would make a nice trophy," she purred, looking from the shining shell to Snakeheart. "Obviously you can't take it back with you, but it'll be here whenever you are!"

// @Rani