View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:29 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Fizzlepaw had been wandering for hours and his paws ached like crazy. He looked around and saw the Thunderpath. He had never seen one before. It didn't look like fun, so he'd stay away. Flowers were now in full bloom and it was beautiful. Until he thought up a plan perhpas it would be best to stay here. There was a long faint scent of Sunchaser here. He missed him already and gad just said goodbye. Fizzlepaw was going to miss him, but hopefully soon he'd be in a new clan. Would Gentlefoot miss him? The riverclan she-cat was always nice to him at gatherings. He shook hsi head and looked on to find a spot to sleep at.

It wasn't all that good but there was a small cave like hole in the ground. It was just big enough for a rabbit in which was perfect for him. The apprentice climbed inside and rested his head down on his paws before curling up and falling asleep.
Fawnpaw had been hunting and spotted the Rabbit Hole, "Helllooooo?", he said prodding the sleeping cat. By their sent he could tell it was Fizzlepaw "Fizzle are you okay?" he added nervously when the sleeping tom didn't respond.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3