View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2021, 12:04 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Fizzlepaw woke up from his rabbit hole and was ready to start his day. Today he would try to find a different place to sleep. That hole was making it hard for him to get ip without back pains. The young tom began sniffing around, keeping his eyes out for something. Soon his eyes met a bush. Myabe he coild go into two-leg place and find something to put over it in case it rained. Plus he clukd dig a hole for the entrance.

The former apprentice padded to two-leg place and about an hour later he came back with a blue two-leg thing(a tarp). He carried it over and put it on top of the bush. He saw four holes on each corner of the tarp, so he wandered around lookong for any sticks the wind could have carried over here. He found four of them before padding back. He used them to place in the ground and to make sure the tarp wouldn't blow off. Now it was time for the digging.

Fizzlepaw began digging an entrance that was big enough for him to squeeze inside. Once that was done he padded inside and dug a hole not that deep to make a two inch dip in the ground. There that should do it. Fizzlepaw climbed out and went off to find some moss. He traveled quite a bit of ways before finding some. He padded back and made his nest. He was done.

// Closed \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do