View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Fizzlepaw looked at Fawnpaw. How many cats would know if he told him? He didn't care. Someone else needed to know. "Can't live under Buck.", he meowed. Not after what had happened to Riverclan. They didn't deserve to have been hurt by a coyote that was on Thunderclans territory.

// @Fawnhearted; \\

The pale ginger tom was just looking out from where his bush was where he nade his nest when a cat padded up to him. Good it wasn't another Thunderclan cat. He didn't want everyone to know what he did. "Hello!", ge meowed in a friendly way. He was far from mean. He was the sweetest thing in the world.

// @ShadowWing65; \\

Fizzlepaw was looking at a couple of blue flowers when a cat bumped into him. He could feel it wasn't a mean bumb, but an accidental one. The autistic cat gave them a smile. "Fine. You like flowers too?", he asked. He looked at the white flower that she was looking at.

// @feather lily; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; April 12th, 2021 at 05:20 PM.