Old April 14th, 2021, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Oh How the Cookie Crumbles... [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
[SIZE="3"]
Oreo
[ @Firey ]

Sleeping place? Just how big of a shelter was this cat making? It was only for one night, just to get out of the open. Keeping her questions to herself, Mint nodded once more, padding off in search of the moss. From previous experience, the she-cat knew it commonly grew around water, so that's what she would find. Opening her jaw slightly to find the familiar sent, she was lucky to catch wind of a small pond not too far off, bounding towards it with a purr of content.

Finding just what she needed, she returned to the den, raising a brow as she glanced into the dark tunnel and entering after a moment of hesitation. Dropping the moss in the center of the decently sized space, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of wonder. "Oh wow, you weren't lying when you said you were good.."
Kira weaved the brambles through the vines at the top before using the remaining brambles to knit around the two entrances to the den. He pawed some dirt over the little walls around the entrances until they were tight and compact. It was an annoying thing to have to step over, but it would keep some water from getting in if it rained. Turning his attention to the small mound in the center of the main part of the den, he blinked. Why hadn't he gotten that out before making the barriers? Whatever, it wasn't hard to get around anyways. Slipping into the den, he padded through the tunnel and joined Mint in the pocket.
Yeah, and the best part is that Foxes and Badgers are too big to get in, so when we leave other cats can just use the den.
He mewed, proud of his work. He was covered in dirt and debris.

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!