View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2021, 02:58 PM
chirps

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

The insults and sharp words did nothing but deepen the twisted smile on Grimhound's face. Large paws hitting the ground with a thud he strode further into the den, taking a moment to observe the walls around him. It was dark, like the shadows he was well aware that Dawnstar loved. Even the scent of it seemed so... her. "You've got quite the taste in sleeping arrangements, I must say," he purred, taking a seat in front of her as he wrapped his tail across his paws, tapping the ground lightly with it.

Right, straight to business. He didn't mind too much - in fact he was practically twitching with excitement at getting the news out. Would it stir up some drama? Perhaps a raid? "I was out exploring this lovely territory we have - you know how us Shadow Cats do - and I happened to come across those little guppies across the border. Have you met them yet? So excruciatingly boring." Sarcasm dripped off a few of his words as he lifted a claw to examine the sharp talons attached before setting it back down.

"Anyways, I was merely marking the border, letting them know we're a Clan too despite the fact that we use the shadows to our advantage. And what do the little fishies do? Well the full grown warrior - Streampelt I think his name was - just launches his little hide right over. He was easy enough to deal with. His little mangy apprentice however felt it necessary to use my back as a tree branch, so I gave her some marks of her own to think about." Grimhound tipped his head to the side, brows scrunching together as he looked off to the side. "Where was I going with this... Oh! Yes. It appears to me, peaches, that the guppies seemed to be a bit too bold and brash - even more me. I'd recommend... maybe letting the dogs take care of them?" He straightened up once more, eyes narrowing as the grin widened. "Two birds with one stone and all that jazz."

// @Undertaker