View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2016, 09:51 PM

Default Re: !Fisherpaw's Finder! (RIVERCLAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Name; Creekfeather
Gender; Tom[cis]
Age; 37 Moons
Personality; Creekfeather is one of those cats that you have to get to know to really see the true Creekfeather. When first approached, he can seem like a distant, but tough and reserved cat. But, when you get to know him, he is just a big softy. Creekfeather tries not to get too attatched to others, but it happend anyway. Creekfeather can be a kind and caring cat, as well as a brave and courageous cat. The white tom is often judged by his outside personality, but doesn't let it get to him. At times, Creekfeather can be quite flirtatious, funny, and goofy. He likes to spend time with his close friends and have laughs. He likes to have his time divided equally and hates it when others are left out. Creekfeather can be stubborn and willful at times. He won't give up until the job is done properly. Creekfeather can get angered quite easily, though he is working on these problems and wants to become a better cat. Creekfeather pften worries about who he is in the eyes of his fellow clanmates, often wondering if they hate him, like him, or respect him. At times, Creekfeather can be a bit of a perfectionist. He wants things done the way he wants them and often gets angered over subjects like this. Creekfeatther is very loyal and tries his best to understand others in his own way. Overall, Creekfeather is a very loyal, kind, and caring cat.
Role Wanted; Mentor
PPD; 5.10 [it would be more, but i have nothing to reply to anymore. :c]

I had a bit of trouble @-ing you, so I hope it's alright I just quote you! BUT! Sagie, thanks so much for applying to be Fisherpaw's mentor, and I look forward to rping with Creekfeather as Fisherpaw's mentor.