View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dreams of a disbeliever and a ghost [Private]

Snakeheart only grunted at the nose batting lazily snapping at the air aimed at the paw from his flop ear flicking back but not reaching a proper irritated position. "Of course Coldamber gave me a perfect name Coldamber is the best." That statement was pure fact. "And as for sleeping that night... Honestly I wish I had gotten the chance to sleep when I could the next day was an horrible mess though it might not've helped. Sleeping at the starcave is always hell on the joints and not restful at all and thats baring the weird not starclan related at all dreams. It wouldnt have done anything and would've been a waste Cricketpaw so I suppose the disappointment will have to be lived with." Felt bitter knowing it disappointed her though, even if she and her feelings werent real... Urg no winning even here.

His green eyes amusedly tracked the mollys bouncing as he hopped around and such smiling then groaning as she urged him to get up. "Oh come on this is a dream do I have to? Im sore after yesterday, let a poor tired man rest and recover, tomorrows bound to be hell too dont I get a break?" The tom whined and complain even as he slowly and stiffly got to his paws grumpily frowning down at Cricketpaw. He never got a nap didnt he and the tom flicked his tail up trying to thwap the molly in the nose in punishment/playfulness. She'd booped him first this was deserved.
"So what have you got for me tonight?"
@spade