View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2021, 10:27 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A Crow Call in the Darkness [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Crowpaw
[ @~Fierceclaw~ @feather lily ]

Crowpaw followed after the tom hesitantly, leaping down off the stone she had been perched on and struggling to keep up in the dark atmosphere. As he called out a name, her brows furrowed once more. How did he know Frogfang? Wasn't that the warrior that had just been promoted when she was? Why was the tom here in the Dark Forest? A million questions ran through her head but none slipped out as the warrior was suddenly approaching the pair, saying her name.

"Erm.. Hello," she responded, fur bristling uncomfortably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Raggedtail~
Raggedtail thought their interaction was amusing. “I guess you guys know each other. I was Shadowclan myself you know. Anyway, Frogfang, Crowpaw has agreed to train here and you will be teaching her. Crowpaw, Frogfang will teach you until he thinks you’ve learned all of it.” Raggedtail meowed. “I’ll leave you to it.” Raggedtail turned around and padded away, the shadows engulfing him.
ok... he said as raggedtail walked off he then turned to crowpaw you already know my name, what you dont know is i train many cats here and when im awake. first a small test... you have to catch me he explained before dashing off, normally he would leap into a tree but he wasnt going to here. soe he ran and ran

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance