View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2021, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A Crow Call in the Darkness [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Crowpaw
[ @feather lily ]

Rolling over and climbing back onto her paws, Crowpaw gave her pelt a quick shake, ear flicking attentively as she listened. What did he mean by fail? Could you fail training? She didn't have time to think on that idea as he slowed his pace. With a sigh, she was right back at it, dodging the large looming stones and tall trees to catch back up with her new mentor. When did running become so difficult. Perhaps she could catch him in a different way, there was no way this was it.

Slipping out of his immediate view, she retreated to the shadows, leaping back onto the rocks to get a better look down as she caught glimpes of his fur through the dark trees. Making her way from stone to stone, she managed to reach his side, immediately turning and pouncing towards the tom, hoping she had timed her jump correctly and would knock into his side as he ran past.
frogfang looked back to see her gone, he kept running hoping she would fn him when a dark figure leapt out at him and hit him, he didnt fall or really move but she had gotten him that was smart! good job he praised the apprentice happily what moves do you know? if any he asked sitting down

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance